Real Betis will play with the squad available for the remainder of this season without signing any additional football players. Despite the loss of key player Nabil Fekir.
Real Betis president Alvaro Aro has confirmed that. Betico will not sign any additional players. After being linked with 30-year-old free agent Isco Alargon earlier. UFABET According to a report from ‘Diario As’ on Wednesday.
Real Betis have lost Nabil Fekir for the remainder of this season after torn his left ACL. Before there were reports that the Andalusian club were interested in signing Isco from the free agent market as a replacement for the 29-year-old midfielder. But Aro has confirmed through the media that the club will not be signing any players more.
‘Clubs are always open to options. We see what’s on the market. But in the end, we decided to continue using this team. Don’t have an agent? 99 per cent yes. It is impossible for anyone to come.’ said Aro.
When asked about Isco, who terminated his contract with Sevilla in December and the 30-year-old midfielder is still searching for a new club so far,
Betigo president said: ‘There are many names out there. Logically He’s a good player. He was offered like any other player was offered. but with respect to any player I think we have a great squad. And it was the group that brought us here.’
Aro also spoke about the departure of Antonio Gordon, who stepped down as sporting director in February. ‘We are comfortable and respectful. We appreciate his work. But he understood that his cycle here was over. and he understood and supported Now things are going well and no movement is needed.’